Tuesday 11 November 2014

5 Beauty uses using coconut oil

Hello! Im so sorry I have not posted in quite a while, I have been quite ill. I am better now though and hopefully will not make you wait so long for another post. Today i'll be showing you 5 beauty uses using coconut oil. Lets start :)



(1) Mix coconut oil with baking soda to make a facial scrub.



(2) Use on hair to help prevent hair loss, bring shine to hair and promotes hair growth.



(3) Soothes dry hands. Use coconut oil after washing your hands to keep them moisturized and soft.



(4) Removes eye makeup. Yes, even waterproof mascara!



(5) Shrinks pores on skin.



I hope this has helped you. Coconut oil is a cheap product but it does wonders for your skin. 

See you in my next post♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks I emailed this to my friend :) She said it helped

    ReplyDelete